Problem Messages

Shawn Iverson iversons at rushville.k12.in.us
Mon Jul 8 18:40:46 UTC 2019

Philip,

If it is during a ClamAV reload, this commit might also be of interest,
also in testing.  It forces MailScanner children to wait for an available
virus scanner if they become unavailable.

https://github.com/MailScanner/v5/commit/1d1e6957c95cacff669b6475344633485a8833c1

--
Shawn Iverson, CETL
Director of Technology