Outstanding feature/fix requests?

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Mar 7 09:52:36 GMT 2005

Good point. The only problem with that is that it is an MTA-dependent
feature, so I've got to change all the relevant functions for each MTA
separately :-(

And also, what should be returned from the test to see if a header
starts with a given value, when one of the subject lines has the text
and the other one doesn't?