Outstanding feature/fix requests?

Sun Mar 6 19:17:37 GMT 2005

Hi Julian,

>> - Stop Spam checks (Spam Assassin) as soon as High Score is reached (e.g.
>> if number of Spam Lists is larger than "Spam Lists To Reach High Score").
>> This is a fine tune of "Check SpamAssassin If On Spam List".

> Possible. Don't do SpamAsassin if spam lists >= spam lists to reach high
> score. Check SpamAssassin If Spam Lists Cause High Score. These
> configuration options keep getting longer and longer names :(

About virus scanning:

But, can you make virus scanning as a option? This is what many iof our
customers asked. I know its why you actually made MailScanner, but when
running it for a copuple of thousand domains there are always a couple
that dont want virus scanning. But do want spam checks...

Its ok if you scan them all, but just throw away the results ;)

Bye,
Raymond.