MailScanner, Spamassassin & Clam on Centos/Whitebox

Denis Croombs denis at CROOMBS.ORG
Tue Dec 14 09:28:28 GMT 2004

I am trying to use the install-clam-sa.tar.gz which I have used on Redhat
7.3 & 9.0 with no problems, but on Centos/Whitebox but just keep getting
errors:-

error: Failed dependencies:
        perl(Win32::TieRegistry) is needed by perl-Sys-Hostname-Long-1.2-1

I have found an rpm and have tried installing that but get:-

[root at localhost rpms]# rpm -Uvh
perl-Sys-Hostname-Long-1.2-1.n0i.2.noarch.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
        perl(:MODULE_COMPAT_5.8.6) is needed by
perl-Sys-Hostname-Long-1.2-1.n0i.2

Does anyone have a solution for these ?