LogWatch being marked as spam

Mike Pelley mike at PELLEYS.COM
Mon Dec 13 07:04:03 GMT 2004

Folks - I've googled and can't find a solution that works.  I have added
to my /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.whitelist.rules file (this is the
order)

      FromOrTo:       default         no
      FromOrTo:       root at zeus.pelleys.com   yes

but every now and then my LogWatch logs are being bounced back to me (in
truncated form!) as being spam.   A typical header is:

 This is the Postfix program at host zeus.pelleys.com.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

<root at zeus.pelleys.com>: SecuritySage SPAM-ID: b20030701-288001 Your email had
    spam-like body contents. To report this message as non-spam, please follow
    the instructions available at http://www.securitysage.com/spam.html

 Reporting-MTA: dns; zeus.pelleys.com
Arrival-Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 04:02:13 -0330 (NST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; root at zeus.pelleys.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; SecuritySage SPAM-ID: b20030701-288001 Your email
    had spam-like body contents. To report this message as non-spam, please
    follow the instructions available at http://www.securitysage.com/spam.html

Suggestion?

Thanks!

Cheers,