LogWatch being marked as spam

shrek-m at gmx.de shrek-m at GMX.DE
Mon Dec 13 07:22:08 GMT 2004

Mike Pelley wrote:

> Folks - I've googled and can't find a solution that works.  I have
> added to my /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.whitelist.rules file (this is
> the order)
>
>     FromOrTo:       default         no
>     FromOrTo:       root at zeus.pelleys.com   yes

afaik  "default"  shoud be the last rule

$ grep -1 default /etc/MailScanner/rules/EXAMPLES
   From:        /^192\.168\.13[4567]\./ yes
   FromOrTo:    default                 no

   From:        123.231.3.              yes
   FromOrTo:    default                 no

   From:        192.168.                yes
   FromOrTo:    default                 no
   where your network is the whole of 192.168.xxx.xxx.
--
   FromOrTo:    *@scanme-too.com        yes
   FromOrTo:    default                 no

--
   To:          @def.com                postmaster at me.com bill at def.com
   FromOrTo:    default                 postmaster at me.com

--
   Virus:       sobig                   no
   Virus:       default                 yes

--
   FromOrTo: domain.com and FromOrTo: domain2.com       deliver
   FromOrTo:    default                 store notify

--
shrek-m