I'm needing a bit of help please.

Sarah Michaelson waytotheweb at gmail.com
Mon May 20 21:18:19 UTC 2024

You'll need to change that setting via the MailScanner Front-End to make
sure it's not overwritten by the MSFE settings. Click "MailScanner
Performance" and then click "Enable Store Messages." If that doesn't work
or it is already set to enabled (i.e. if the button says "Disable Store
Messages", please log a ticket on our helpdesk and we'll be happy to help.

Regards,
Sarah Michaelson

Way to the Web Ltd
Server Management Services: