{Disarmed} erroneous fraud warning - can you help?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Oct 28 04:31:38 UTC 2020

On 10/27/20 7:01 AM, Andy Hunter wrote:
> Hello, I am sorry if this is not the proper use of this list, but I need
> help.
>
> My company is legitimate, but is somehow being flagged by mailscanner.
> Links to Bookshop.org get this warning:  *MailScanner has detected
> definite fraud in the website at "linkprotect.cudasvc.com". Do /not/
> trust this website:* *MailScanner has detected definite fraud in the
> website at "linkprotect.cudasvc.com". Do /not/ trust this
> website:* Bookshop.org

Something in your mail delivery chain is changing a link that looks like

to one that looks like

<a
href="https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fBookshop.org&c=E,1,o56gMoT4pM9xf-POSW8SNpzj_1rLsZYITksfLNvu2fy0g02J2TH0SdO9erKsIMYtwDQq-zJTsq7GoXRBYG3hcgbx48ieuNKPFtn0v4I8ah7tW3NHA8gD0w,,&typo=1">Bookshop.org</a>

What is doing that?