erroneous fraud warning - can you help?

Andy Hunter andy.hunter at bookshop.org
Tue Oct 27 14:01:11 UTC 2020

Hello, I am sorry if this is not the proper use of this list, but I need
help.

My company is legitimate, but is somehow being flagged by mailscanner.
Links to Bookshop.org get this warning:  *MailScanner has detected definite
fraud in the website at "linkprotect.cudasvc.com". Do not trust this
website:* Bookshop.org
<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fBookshop.org&c=E,1,o56gMoT4pM9xf-POSW8SNpzj_1rLsZYITksfLNvu2fy0g02J2TH0SdO9erKsIMYtwDQq-zJTsq7GoXRBYG3hcgbx48ieuNKPFtn0v4I8ah7tW3NHA8gD0w,,&typo=1>

Our payments are handled by Stripe, Stripe has been audited by a
PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1.
This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments
industry.

We are an alternative online bookstore that supports local businesses that
are competing with Amazon. All transactions are secure and free of fraud.
How do we remedy this error message?

--
Andy Hunter
Founder & CEO, Bookshop.org