MailScanner Lint Error

Paul Scott sales at edenusa.com
Sun Aug 23 22:52:13 UTC 2020

Hello Mark,

Yes, you are right, the error is indeed coming from MySQL itself.  And the MailScanner logs are showing that the custom functions are being initialized, but nothing is getting written to the database.

I have been looking through the script and can barely understand the code, as I am a C and VB programmer, but will try as you suggest.  And yes, anything and everything that you guys suggest helps very much actually, as it leads me to places I probably wouldn't have found on my own.  I'll keep working on this and once I've figured it out, will share it, just so that others will know what caused it.

Much appreciated!

Paul Scott
Engineer, Eden USA, Incorporated
866.501.3336 | 951.505.6967 | sales at edenusa.com