Wrongfully whitelisted

Jim Wirtz jim at flamingoseismic.com
Fri Jun 29 15:04:34 UTC 2018

You know when you could swear that you have been through all your
setting at least a dozen times, but fail to see/remember that one thing?
Well I forgot about a script/cron that would rebuild a white list from
data I stored.  I have gone through and remove all whitelists to where
I only have the MailScanner whitelist. So far no unexpected white listed
emails.

The only question left in my mind, what other ways could an email be
whitelisted?

Thanks....

Jim