Wrongfully whitelisted

David Jones djones at ena.com
Fri Jun 29 01:40:19 UTC 2018

On 06/27/2018 05:02 PM, Jim Wirtz wrote:
> I keep getting emails that are marked as whitelisted, but are not on/in
>
> my whitelist.   How is this happening?
>
> Thanks....
>
> Jim

There are a number of things that can do this.  I would need to see mail
logs to know what is happening for sure but SpamAssassin has it's own
list of safe senders that are whitelisted in specific situations when
SPF and/or DKIM check pass.

This SA whitelisting can trigger MailScanner whitelisting in the mail
logs so please post the log entries so we don't have to guess.

--
David Jones