Mailscanner milter to reject high score spam at MTA level

info at schroeffu.ch info at schroeffu.ch
Tue Aug 7 10:03:32 UTC 2018

Hi Mailscanner friends,

is there any progress to make MailScanner usable as a postfix milter?
The most biggest problem I have is, SPAM is not possible to reject when reaching a high score at MTA level. For my understanding, connect via milter instead of queue ^HOLD would be the solution.

For the next decade we are still using MailScanner instead of others like Rspamd, because MailScanner is like a mail suite for mail security, but if there will never be the possibility to reject at MTA level the high score spam, we will also change in 1-3 years while replacing the OS beyond.