Adding a Precedence Bulk header

Kevin Miller kevin.miller at juneau.org
Fri Sep 1 21:39:27 UTC 2017

Once monthly we send out utility billing bills (water/sewer).  Is there a way that I can configure MailScanner to append a Precedence: Bulk header?  If so, can it be a ruleset so that it is only applied to messages from a specific internal host?

If not, that would be a really handy future feature.  If there was a ruleset that had something like:
  <Host>	<Header>	<Value>
i.e.
  192.168.50.3	Precedence			bulk
  192.168.50.4	X-MyCustomHeader	"Your Header Here"

Thanks.

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.