How can I blocked Java Script File By the MailScanner

Tracy Greggs mailscanner-list at okla.com
Fri Sep 1 13:36:56 UTC 2017

This is what I added to my filename.rules.conf and this will do the trick.

# Archive File Stuff

deny    \.jar$                  Jar file                                No Jar Files Allowed

deny    \.ace$                  ACE file                                NO ACE Files Allowed

deny    \.7z$                   7z file                                 NO 7z Files Allowed

deny    \.rar$                  RAR file                                NO RAR Files Allowed

deny    \.s7z$                  s7z file                                NO s7z Files Allowed

deny    \.alz$                  ALZ file                                NO ALZ Files Allowed

deny    \.apk$                  APK file                                NO APK Files Allowed

deny    \.arc$                  ARC file                                NO ARC Files Allowed

deny    \.ice$                  ICE File                                NO ICE Files Allowed

deny    \.kgb$                  KGB File                                NO KGB Files Allowed

deny    \.hki$                  HKI File                                NO HKI Files Allowed

deny    \.uca$                  UCA File                                NO UCA Files Allowed

deny    \.war$                  WAR File                                NO WAR Files Allowed

deny    \.wim$                  WIM File                                NO WIM Files Allowed

deny    \.xar$                  XAR File                                NO XAR Files Allowed

deny    \.xp3$                  XP3 File                                NO XP3 Files Allowed

deny    \.zipx$                 ZIPX File                               NO ZIPX Files Allowed

deny    \.zoo$                  ZOO File                                NO ZOO Files Allowed

deny    \.zpaq$                 ZPAQ File                               NO ZPAQ Files Allowed

deny    \.sqx$                  SQX File                                NO SQX Files Allowed

deny    \.sitx$                 SITX File                               NO SITX Files Allowed

deny    \.sit$                  SIT File                                NO SIT Files Allowed

deny    \.dar$                  DAR File                                NO DAR Files Allowed

deny    \.js$                   Javascript File                         NO Javascript Allowed