Restarts [Was: Re: About compress file.]

Paul Scott sales at edenusa.com
Mon Mar 13 02:23:47 UTC 2017

Hello Antony,

Thank you very much for your reply.  I will have to get in front of the machine (which is 40-miles away, in a server room), in order to get your questions answered.

All of this, and many other difficulties, all started with the upgrade to version 5.x of MailScanner.

Working with the nice people on this list, and spending a good 25+ hours over a period of a few months, I was able to get back to a fairly good-working system, except for this restart issue.

I am going to update my entire mail server to the very latest CentOS version, and just start over eventually, but that won't be until I get better, medically.

Thank you again for your answer.  Most appreciated.

Sincerely,

Paul Scott, Engineer
Eden USA, Incorporated
Event Production Services Since 1995
Los Angeles-Las Vegas-New York
sales at edenusa.com OR edenusasales at gmail.com
Telephone(s): 866.501.3336 OR 951.505.6967
Fax: 866.502.3336

WEBSITE: https://www.edenusa.com