Upgrade

Philip Parsons pparsons at techeez.com
Mon Jun 5 14:28:17 UTC 2017

I am running Centos 6.5.   New have pulled the scripts to start and run sendmail, so I am assuming then the it must be similar in that sendmail just does not process the mail.  I am not a development type so I will have to wait.  And will look to see if any of the patches fixes it.

Techeez on the go so please excuse the spelling.