Names in subject

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Jan 6 16:43:55 UTC 2017

On 01/06/2017 07:50 AM, Danita Zanre wrote:

> header NAME_IN_SUBJECT Subject =~ /\(danita|james|joe\)/
>
> I specifically only want the rule to act on those with the parentheses
> in the subject - I don’t think my rule is working.

Your regex probably should be /\((danita|james|joe)\)/i to match either
'danita' or 'james' or 'joe' inside parens, case insensitively. What you
have will match '(danita' or 'james' or 'joe)' case sensitively. I.e.,
danita needs the open paren but not a close, joe needs the closing paren
but not the open and james needs no parens.