Spam being classified as Clean and delivered

Filipe Ferreira alkazee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 09:06:35 UTC 2017

Hi Alex Hans,

I updated the clamav today, thanks for the reminder.

I did some more digging yesterday and I found that in the SpamAssassin,
Spam Report when I selected the emails on mailscanner the required value
was 6, that's why the emails with the score bigger than 1.5 and not listed
in rbl were considered as "clean". I searched the MailScanner.conf and I
found the "Required SpamAssassin Score" entry, I changed it to 1.5 and
after reload, I'm now seeing the required valued as 1.5 and the emails not
listed in rbl but with score bigger than 1.5 are being blocked.

Best Regards,
José Filipe Ferreira.