change %org-name% in multiple values?

Walt Thiessen walt at onlinemarketingguild.com
Mon Sep 12 19:38:45 UTC 2016

I'm just now updating to version 5.0.3-7, and I noticed in your Read Me
file in /usr/mailscanner/etc/conf.d that, "If you change the value of a
%variable% then you must redefine all the settings that use that
%variable% here, as the %variable% substitutions are done when the files
are initially read, not later when settings are looked up when
MailScanner is processing messages."

I count 16 instances where  %org-name% is used in MailScanner.conf. Does
this mean that I have to substitute the value for %org-name% for all 16
entries in order to change the %org-name%?

Walt Thiessen
Online Marketing Guild LLC
34 Alan Drive
Weatogue, CT 06089