change %org-name% in multiple values?

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Mon Sep 12 19:46:59 UTC 2016

That is correct because of the order the files are read.
MailScanner.conf is read first. If you change %org-name% (a variable)
in your conf.d/ then that setting will be read, but you will need to
redefine other values that use it because they will already be defined
using the orignal value.

In the case of %variables% it is easier to change them in MailScanner.conf.

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com
+1 - 844-436-6245