MailScanner v4.85.3-1

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Tue Jan 12 23:51:35 UTC 2016

Mark,

Thanks. I will review these items in the install script. Changing /etc/init.d/mailscanenr to /etc/init.d/MailScanner seems to be a bit more involved. The CustomFunctions was something else that was previously moved.

What do you think?

/etc/MailScanner/custom

or

/usr/share/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions

The first is more user friendly, but I am wondering if it is technically correct as per the FHS?

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com