Blacklisted from addresses triggering SPAM notification

Simon greminn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 22:37:09 UTC 2015

An update here.. it looks like we didn't have mailscanner configured
correctly. As we don't 'notify' high spam.. this setting worked perfectly
for us:

# Setting this to yes means that spam found in the blacklist is treated
# as "High Scoring Spam" in the "Spam Actions" section below. Setting it
# to no means that it will be treated as "normal" spam.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Definite Spam Is High Scoring = yes

Thanks!