Blacklisted from addresses triggering SPAM notification

Simon greminn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 21:57:46 UTC 2015

Hi Jeremy,

OK... but wouldn't that also stop mailscanner notifying clients of
(non-blacklisted) SPAM?

I guess from what i'm thinking if someone adds something to a blacklist,
then they are making a choice not to get anything from that email/domain
anymore, where as email that comes in that is (low?) spam they might want
to be notified to then take action to release/train etc...

Simon