v4.85.1-0 tarball beta

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Thu Feb 26 08:14:49 GMT 2015

John,

The script should be in the /opt/MailScanner directory. If you had MailScanner already installed, you need to update the soft link to the new directory. (MailScanner-4.85.1-0) The new version should be in /opt

The old MailScanner installer may or may not have installed every single perl module used in the MailScanner code. I did review Julian’s old installer code for what he had listed, but when I compared that to the modules used in MailScanner there were some missing. Perhaps at the time those would have been included in the default perl installation.

Try:

find /opt|grep check_modules

-
Jerry Benton