v4.85.1-0 tarball beta

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Thu Feb 26 07:19:56 GMT 2015

Le 25/02/2015 18:48, Jerry Benton a écrit :
> Thank you. You might want to run the check_modules.sh script to find
> out what perl modules you are missing.

That script doesn't get installed with the gentoo ebuild. I could go and
dig it out of the tarball, of course, but is there any difference
between its output and that of "MailScanner --version"?

In my case the box was already running MailScanner, so all the required
modules were already there anyway. Unless, of course, there are any
changes to minimum required versions of perl modules?

--
John