ot a bit: sendmail and TO mx not found

Joolee mailscanner at joolee.nl
Tue Sep 2 15:36:48 IST 2014

rfc5321 section 5 indicates that Sendmail *should* try the server(s) to
whom the alternative MX records point. It shouldn't try all multihomed A
records pointed to by a single MX record (although, that's not exactly what
the RFC says) but that's not the case here. So the question still is, why
doesn't Sendmail try the alternative MX records?