delaying mails

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 20:33:22 IST 2014

Other than Kevins advice one just have to agree, this is fairly off-topic
since MailScanner isn't involved in the SMTP bits at all... But the "local"
MTA may be able to generate tempfail errors for the users involved, and you
could manage two sets of rules for them and use a cron job to switch
between the tempfail and the "accepting" one. Should be fairly easy i
Postfix, for example, and would possibly be construed as solving your
ptoblem:-)

Cheers!
--
-- Glenn