delaying mails

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Mon Oct 6 17:48:25 IST 2014

I’d look at that as more of a client side issue.  Put the email client in “off-line” mode and when they want to view new mails they can just click the little icon that pulls down new email.  One could do this quite easily in Thunderbird; just set it to not download automatically at startup, nor to check every X minutes.  It’s not fully off-line, in that one can still send without having to go through any additional machinations.

Other email clients will vary in their functionality of course…

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.