Need Updated Install Guides

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Sun Jun 15 19:27:32 IST 2014

I am creating the new MailScanner wiki on Github. As you can imagine, some of the guides are out of date. I am not an expert in Gentoo, SUSE or Free BSD and could use some help with the install guides for these two operating systems. The current guides are here:

Free BSD
http://www.mailscanner.info/FreeBSD.html

SUSE and Others
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=&idx=documentation:install_upgrade:install

I will be writing the Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat, CentOS guides. I will also be including an install script that will help with installing prerequisites and updating various system settings. If someone else could do the same for the other operating systems, I would appreciate the help.

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com