Need Web Developer Volunteer for MailScanner

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Sun Jun 15 20:00:20 IST 2014

I have had revamping the MailScanner website on the back burner for a while. If someone is willing, we need a basic template using Bootstrap 3 and jQuery. The current MailScanner site is static HTML, and we are going to leave it that way for now. For the foreseeable future we are going to use resources on Github for collaboration, so www.mailscanner.info will mostly be informational with download links, etc.

Example base template:
http://getbootstrap.com/examples/navbar-fixed-top/

Components
- Fixed navbar (like the example page)
- Sticky footer
- Scroll to top (bottom right)

Theme
- Grey, white, some yellow.
- I have the images (eps, etc.), which Jules wants me to keep private. Just use placeholders until deployment.

Content
- Main page:
— general description, etc.
— a block for Jules’ online shop items
— Quick links for install, guides
— News Release

- Documentation page (mostly links)

- Support (see current site)

- Other items you might think relevant

If I can get a volunteer, that would be great. However, if you volunteer I ask that you be timely and responsive.

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com