New to MailScanner

Tracy Greggs mailscanner-list at okla.com
Wed Jul 30 13:46:56 IST 2014

Milter-Ahead is just a commercial mail filter addon.  It is a 1 time cost of
a little over 100.00 US.  It checks with the exchange box to see if it is a
valid recipient before MailScanner processes it.  It caches results as well.

If we wanted to have a discussion about free and not free, exchange is
certainly not free.

I was merely trying to point out that in a MailScanner gateway setup for
exchange, Milter-Ahead works great for making sure the recipient is valid on
the exchange server before any processing.

It really has nothing to do with spam filtering, it just keeps you from
processing mail with the MailScanner gateway and shipping it to the exchange
box after when it is not a valid recipient on the exchange box in the 1st
place.

Perhaps you misunderstood the point I was making.

How does graylisting do that or have anything to do with that?

Regards