New to MailScanner

Alex Neuman alex at vidadigital.com.pa
Wed Jul 30 15:08:31 IST 2014

I've gone the milter-ahead route myself a couple of times; don't know
if/how it applies to Postfix. I did find this through Google:

http://acidx.net/wordpress/2014/06/installing-a-mailserver-with-postfix-dovecot-sasl-ldap-roundcube/

In section 6 it describes how Postfix can check LDAP for valid recipients,
if I interpret it correctly.

Just a brain shart.

*Alex Neuman van der Hans*Reliant Technologies / Vida Digital
http://vidadigital.com.pa/

Mobile: +507-6781-9505
Work: +507-832-6725
Work (USA): +1-440-253-9789