New to MailScanner

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Wed Jul 30 10:02:18 IST 2014

If he is new to MailScanner then it would be easier to setup Baruwa or Mailborder. Mailborder takes about 5 minutes to install. It takes about 1 minute to set it up. There is also a free version of both Baruwa and Mailborder. Both front ends are also run by members of the user community.

Postgrey works with postfix. (It’s a check box on Mailborder.) I am not sure if Andrew has built Greylisting into the GUI on Baruwa.

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com