New to MailScanner

Mogens Melander mogens at fumlersoft.dk
Wed Jul 30 08:35:48 IST 2014

It's probably just me, but.

Why would the OP need a paid service to do, what his free, and very
potent gateway, will do for him, in less cycles. Saving him the hassle
of dealing with a commercial entity, instead of a friendly and helpful
user community.

A few keywords in google's search box would bring him more helpful
suggestions than yours.

BTW. I use sendmail too. I use smf graylisting:

http://www.greylisting.org/implementations/sendmail.shtml

https://www.google.dk/?gws_rd=ssl#newwindow=1&q=smf+greylisting+postfix

If it's not postfix friendly, something similar should be easy to find.

Just a brain fart.

On Tue, July 29, 2014 20:47, Tracy Greggs wrote:
> I use sendmail, so someone else can comment on your postfix question.
>

> I would make a suggestion to turn on the Exchange antispam feature for
> recipient checking and run MILTER-AHEAD with your MailScanner MTA.  It is
> cheap but not free, but well worth the expense.
>

> Regards,
>
> Tracy Greggs

Mogens Melander
+66 8701 33224