ScamNailer

Richard Mealing richard at fastnet.co.uk
Mon Jul 22 16:36:21 IST 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to implement ScamNailer and I'm using the perl script to download the ScamNailer.cf file into my spamassassin directory.

On that file I can see lots of rules included with a score at the very bottom. I'm just wondering if I have to add a line to the "SpamAssassin Rule Actions" directive or can I leave spamassassin to deal with the scores?

The reason I am asking is that I've run this most of the day today and so far I can't see it's tripped on any emails using a "grep SCAMNAILER /var/log/maillog".

Thanks,
Rich