MailScanner Gold Beta Repository for Red Hat 6 and CentOS 6

Stephen Swaney steve at fsl.com
Tue Jan 29 18:09:17 GMT 2013

We are very pleased to announce that our Beta MailScanner Gold RPM
packages for Red Hat 6 and CentOS 6 are now available.

This is a new Yum repository for CentOS 6 i386 and x86_64 only. It will
always contain the latest MailScanner beta along with SpamAssassin (plus
DCC, Razor, DKIM, SPF, IP-Country and Rule2XS plug-ins), ClamAV and all
Perl module dependencies.

The beta repository will be moved to the MailScanner Gold production
repository after testing. The use of the MailScanner Gold production
repository requires a paid subscription. Please see:

http://www.fortantispam.com/products/mailscannergold/mailscanner-production/

Using this yum groupinstall  completely automates the MailScanner
gateway installation on a minimal installation of the operating system.

Simply installing a minimal CentOS 6 installation then running:

         export MAILSCANNER_CREATE_TMPFS=1
         yum -y erase postfix
         yum -y groupinstall MailScannerGold ?
         export PERL5LIB=/opt/fsl/lib/perl5

Will create a complete, ready to configure MailScanner gateway and all
related applications.

The use of this Beta repository is offered to free MailScanner community
completely free of charge. The use of the repository is entirely
unsupported by FSL, so use is at your own risk -- however we will be
happy to answer any questions about the repository or packages on the
fsl-beta mailing list:

The production version of MailScanner Gold RPM packages for Red Hat 6
and CentOS 6 should be available in February.

For more information including download and installation instructions,
Please visit:

http://www.fortantispam.com/products/mailscannergold/mailscanner-beta/

Best regards,

Steve
--
Steve Swaney
President
steve at fsl.com
202 595-7760 ext: 601
www.fsl.com
The most accurate and cost effective anti-spam solutions available