Disappearing email - could be OT

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Mon Feb 11 20:33:40 GMT 2013

Nope. Different senders from the same domain come through fine. I can't
say whether different senders to the same recipient varies any.

We actually receive emails from the same server (with the same IP) that
go through normally from other addresses of that domain.

Which procmailrc file are you referring to? I don't have any installed
under any user.

Thanks, Alex

steve