Disappearing email - could be OT

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Mon Feb 11 19:27:35 GMT 2013

Nope, there's nothing more than the two log entries, one from each server.

I've found two thing that's strange, though. Whenever an email comes
from that email address, a log entry shows up first in the primary
server, and later a second log entry shows up on the primary from the
secondary.

You may be right on there with the broken smtp session - firstly a
broken session on the primary and then an attempt from the secondary to
the primary.

The second thing is no matter where the connection is made, the size
always seems to be zero, which might indicate the broken session.

I get other emails from the same sending IP just fine, it's mostly this
user. Could it be her client?

Thanks Ken

steve