Disappearing email - could be OT

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Mon Feb 11 18:53:23 GMT 2013

Hi Steve,

It doesn't look unusual if the secondary checks for valid recipients
with the primary. What you may be seeing is just a broken smtp session
where the client disconnected at DATA or something upstream intercepted
it (another anti-spam system?).

If the secondary doesn't check with the primary to validate recipients,
then there must be more logs on the secondary.
"grep r1BGGT8J017339 /var/log/maillog" ?

Ken

--
Ken Anderson
Pacific Internet - http://www.pacific.net