SpamAssasin Rule Actions ignores Whitelist entries

Dave Helton dave at KD0YU.COM
Tue Oct 2 12:05:16 IST 2012

Richardo,

  I have seen a lot of updates to spamassassin recently.
Are you getting updates as well?  And, are they over-writing
your 'local.cf' rule set?

  After I discovered the local.cf file was getting over-written, I moved
all the rules I had placed in there to another .cf file so it wouldn't
happen again.

  You might look at the "shortcircuit" function in the local.cf file, I think
it might be what you're looking for.  Oh.. and put it in a different file,
like 'site.cf' or something ;)

--Dave, KD0YU

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content
by MailScanner at KD0YU.COM, and is believed to be clean.