Mailwatch per_user filtering

Joolee mailscanner at joolee.nl
Tue Mar 6 11:17:57 GMT 2012

I didn't check it but as far as i know, the filters are only used for
filtering the E-mail addresses. For instance, you can use filter
/info at username\..+\.tld/i to match all mail to info on a subdomein per user
for all domeins. (don't have a clue who could use something like this but
you get the point) (I didn't theck the format it could be eregi is used so
you don't need the / /i parts.)