FileType Attachment

Gottschalk, David dgottsc at emory.edu
Thu Feb 23 21:52:47 GMT 2012

Forgive me if this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Is it possible to strip the attachment for a FileType that is blocked, and send the email on? I cannot seem to determine if this is possible within MailScanner, or which setting I would do this.

I possibly need to do this for my internal mail routing purposes, as some people are having issues with mail being blocked and not being notified.

Thanks.

David Gottschalk
Emory University
UTS Messaging Team