Problem Messages stripping some emails of jpg

Howard Robinson nosnibordrawoh at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 15:31:54 GMT 2012

Hi Martin
Thanks for your reply

Yes 'grepped'  in rules and mailscanner.conf and apart from change mentioned in previous email (overlapping this one)
 ie adding To: b at mydomin no
 in the converthtml.rules file restart and succeful, remmed out and failed. but a at mydomin works regardless.

I can't see any other reference to either address in any rule or conf files

Regards

Howard