Problem Messages stripping some emails of jpg

Howard Robinson nosnibordrawoh at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 15:23:27 GMT 2012

Further to the email below
I put b at mydomain in the converthtml.rules
To: b at mydomin    no
and email to that now goes through (as I would have expected)
BUT email to a at mydomain is not in that rule and still goes through intact.

FromorTo:     default    yes
is the last line in the rule
Tabs not spaces obviously!

To check I 'remmed' the line restarted MailScanner and it separated out the image as an attachment for B@ but not a at .
Unremmed restarted and it sent the image as part of the email body.

So the question is why does it treat a at mydomain differently from b at mydomain even though they are aliase to the same address?

Any ideas anyone?

I think I need tea!

Regards

Howard