OT Sendmail and Motorola smartphones

Alex Neuman alex at vidadigital.com.pa
Mon Apr 16 21:33:43 IST 2012

What happens when you telnet into port 587 and ask for capabilities?

Can you share the 'net connection on the phone and do it from a
computer "from the phone's point of view"?

What does the log say right at the time when the phone connects?

Can you try opening another port, such as 1587?

Is there any sort of iptables filtering going on?