byebye MailScanner

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Tue Apr 10 22:09:07 IST 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 10:56 PM, Ken Anderson <ka at pacific.net> wrote:
> After years of MailScanner, a 'light' solution does sounds good though..

Do you really have that much problems? I've been a MailScanner user
for about 9 years running multiple installations of varying size and
had almost zero problems during this whole time.

>From what I can deduce from this mailing list those who have problems
have Postfix (nice but not a good fit for MailScanner) and/or updates
everything on their production systems without testing it first.

/peter