Failed message help

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Sun Oct 16 20:06:11 IST 2011

Hi,

One of our clients is trying to relay a message through a MailScanner instance and it is constantly failing with:

Oct 16 17:49:20 eur-mailscanner-01 MailScanner[26246]: Making attempt 3 at processing message 265153580211.AF8CA

I have checked the quarantine message and it is a Outlook email containing a Powerpoint attachment. How can one diagnose the issue please as I cannot see anything wrong with the email. This is using the latest release of MailScanner.
--
Thanks, Phil