SpamAssassin Installation [How Best/Recommended]

Mike's List mikelist at leawood.com
Fri Oct 7 20:39:15 IST 2011

Did some more digging, and the reason I was having so much problem with
the install-Clam-SA-latest.tar.gz was that my SL 6.1 has zlib.<newer>
than the zlib-devel (which didn't get install).  Therefore, downgrading
the zlib to match that of zlib-devel and installing the zlib-devel helps
with a smoother installation.

Smooth install, just needs to review the installation, it'll be nice and
consistent if the output for install-Clam-SA-latest was similar to that
of MailScanner-<version>-tar.gz, i.e. output to install.log file for
review and troubleshoot.

Mike