CentOS 6 MailScanner & Postfix

Bradley Leonard bradley at stygianresearch.com
Wed Oct 5 22:59:53 IST 2011

Is anybody on the list sucessfully running MailScanner 4.84.3 on Centos 6.0 (64bit) with postfix?

I like to talk with you (either on list or off).  I've tried installed two bare bones servers and
I can't seem to get MailScanner to hand off mail to postfix after processing, only for email
received external to the server.

I'd like to know if your running a bare bones installation, what steps did you following for the
installation and did you have to jump through any hoops.

Thanks,

Brad
--
Bradley Leonard
EMail:  bradley at stygianresearch.com

Rob   - "The hills are alive with the..the..sound of monkeys?"
Bucky - "It's in the key of delicious."

Life is simple. Humans make it complicated.